RDI Research Affiliate, Ray Bollman, in Partnership with the Rural Ontario Institute released the following factsheets on Ontario population and geography.
- Overview of Ontario’s rural geography – (June, 2013)
- Ontario’s non-metro population – (Vol. 1, No. 1, June, 2013)
- Number of non-metro communities by size – (Vol. 1, No. 2, June, 2013)
- Rate of growth of non-metro population – (Vol. 1, No.3, June, 2013)
- Historical patterns of community demographic change – (Vol. 1, No. 4, June, 2013)
- Components of population change (Vol. 1, No. 5, July, 2013)
- Immigrant arrivals in 2012 (Vol. 1, No.6, July, 2013)
- Where are immigrants residing now (Vol. 1, No. 7, July, 2013)
- Growth in number of seniors (Vol. 1, No. 8, July, 2013)
- Brandon University
To receive any BU publication in an alternate format please contact Communications@BrandonU.ca
Success is built at Brandon University. Our growing, progressive campus welcomes a diverse and inclusive community that combines proud tradition with shared ambition. Through our excellence in teaching, research, and scholarship, we educate students to make a meaningful difference as engaged citizens and leaders. Join us at BrandonU.ca.